Answered Prayer

My husband and I help out a young single mom and her little girl Haley, who is two years old. We have known Haley and her mom, since she was six month's old. Haley is a joy to have around, to be able to spoil, to play with, and to love. Murray and I have become her REAL LIFE GUARDIAN ANGELS!

Weekly I write down items I need, my to do list, and prayer request, and daily I lift them to God for His provision, and guidance. I was thinking of Haley and how nice it would be to buy a kitchen center for her, I added this to my weekly need list. Money, however is limit right now, so I prayed. I told no one about Haley having very little for toys, or my desire that she would have a kitchen play center. Last night when I arrived home from work, a neighbor had dropped off a few toy items for Haley that her girls had grown out of.

Sitting in my living room was a new to me and now Haley, Fisher Price Kitchen center. This may seem like a coincidence, but the thing is, I told no one except God. I believe it was a gift from Him. Today, when I went and thanked my neighbor for her gracious gift to Haley, we both started to cry because of the love that was shared. I also had a chance to share about my heart prayer and God's goodness to us when we thank Him and pray.

Father God, thank you for placing Haley into the life of my family. Thank you for caring for the fatherless and those who do not have much. I thank you for opening a window to share of how you care and move in the life's of those who seek you through prayer.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

Control