Saturday, September 05, 2009
1. vs 6 "I will not be afraid."
2. vs 7 "I will look in triumph on my enemies."
3. vs 17 "I will not die but live."
4. vs 17 "I will proclaim what the Lord has done."
5. vs 19 "I will enter and give thanks to the Lord."
6. vs 21 "I will give Him thanks."
When a spiritual battle is raging around us, we need to remember who is with us. We need to keep our eyes focused on Christ. God is always with us, he is our helper when conflict and spiritual warfare is upon us. When we are steadfast in our faith, and focused completely on Jesus we will be able to say as the Psalmist has written, "I will..."
In the name of the Lord, we will have victory over our enemies in this world, as we remember to say "I will..."
With Love Robin
Be sure to check out the inspirational writings at Spiritual Sundays. Thanks to Ginger and Charlotte for hosting this site and encouraging us today to seek the Lord.