PrayerWalk Journal

Confession time, "I did not make it for my morning walk."

A young friend, phoned me during the early morning hours to take her to emergency. Well, what a great place to have a prayer journey! In emergency, half asleep, from 12:30 a.m until 4:00 a.m. You do see and experience some interesting things while visiting the emergency room durning these hours.

A women I will name, Renee, needs prayer for loniness of heart and being hungry. I noticed many lonely people who really do need Jesus.

Some verses on Hungering for God:

"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions." Joel 2:28

"Blessed are those who hunger and thrist for righteousness, for they will be filled." Matt. 5:6

"As a deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God." Psalm 42:1

"Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double minded." James 4:8

"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you." 2 Thess. 3:1

Prayer:

Father there are many lonely and hungry people in this world. They have lost their way to knowing you. I ask pour out Your spirit upon this world, turning hearts back towards you. Father have mercy on the lonely and hungry...Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

The six "I will" statements from Psalm 118