Prayer Walking

Prayer walking in Saskatchewan during the winter month's is going to need a special touch from the Holy Spirit, concerning being disciplined. Motivation is going to be a must. Thank goodness I have a partner to join me every Friday. I will have accountability. Here I am grumbling about winter and it has been a mild winter so far. Thanksgiving should be the heart thought not complaining. Oh well, looking ahead to the month's ahead, I am sure, challenging days will come.

My prayer walk partner did mention you can buy straps for your runners that have little spikes in the bottom to be able to walk on ice. I have been looking for them but to no avail. I am sure one day I will find them.

Father thank you for grace and Your provisions even when it concerns going out in bitter weather. Grant to Mari and I the motivation and discipline to stay on course with the vision you have given us over the winter month's. Keep us from stumbling or harm. Fill us with Your power and lead us in prayer. Help us to prepare for the spring and to know what Your heart is concerning teaching others about walking with you. Thank you Jesus for leading us in this journey of prayer.

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

© Robin Sloboda, November 10, 2005

P.S To my special mentor and encourager(you know who you are.) Thank you for encouraging me, I am writing more....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

Control