After taking a break from blogging I have been wrestling with writing again. I have started a new blog titled the second half of the journey.
Please visit my new home at wordpress.
Blessings,
Robin
Spiritual Sunday -- “I Will” not be Afraid!
Last week, after I posted the “I will” statements from Psalm 118, an online friend (Yvette) suggested that each of the statements would make interesting devotionals. For Spiritual Sunday this week and the next several weeks, I will post a few thoughts on each of the “I will” proclamations from this Psalm. Psalm 118 is an interesting Psalm to mediate upon. As you read through it is apparent that an individual worshiper is coming before God in prayer representing the people of Israel. All of Israel had experienced God’s goodness and magnificent display’s of His unconditional love that was constantly sustaining them. Originally the worship leader would have been a king or priest, but today anyone can come before God reciting His acts of goodness and mercy before God’s people. God desires that we bless him with our heart felt responses of gratitude through our prayers. The Psalmist knew that no matter what they were facing in life God was always with them. Today, God through his Holy ...
Comments
Lecompton, KS (old Sante Fe/train
tracks, now in disrepair). Dunno why
they discontinued. We all grow old, lil1.
Even the rail road. But, yet, not in 7th
Heaven where we’ll live ♾ X ♾. Wanna?
Lemme show you how much I love you:
AdorableBabe...
I’ll be@the RongWay café in
7thHeaven doing slap-shtick
comedy after I bite-the-dust.
Textbook, Noo Joisey axent!
Zealous, 5-star-entertainment!
Saturate yore panacea, wildchild:
start OUR starry-sky-reality now!!
⚡️psychopathicmath.blogspot.com⚡️
Cya soon, ya gorgeous wildflower...