I am starting again!

 Hi Everyone,

I sure have not been faithful to writing on my blog.  I have been learning about silence and it seems to have rubbed off on my writing.  In November I hurt my foot, and life went into a whirl, tonight is the first time since October I have been on my blog.  It does feel good to write.  Thanks Angel for the invite to visit your blog, which lead me to finding The Robin Nest.  Robin is giving away free items on her blog, if you are interested visit her blog.  Even if you are not interested in free things this blog is worth visiting especially if you are the crafty type! 

Blessings and love,
Robin

Comments

Dena Dyer said…
I'm glad you're blogging again! I look forward to reading your posts in the HCB network. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

The six "I will" statements from Psalm 118