Monday, March 29, 2010

Wierd!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted. I am three days away from being completely finished! The amazing thing is it is right before Good Friday. I will be moving into April paper free! The last three month's were very interesting, and full.

I have a question to those among us who know blogger well. It seems like the pictures I have downloaded onto blogger have disappeared or are not able to be seen.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I can not wait to start writing for fun!

Love Robin

P.S. I am going to leave this post, but now my pictures are showing up.

Okay, here are my conclusions:

One: The pop-up blocker on my computer was not letting the pictures load.
Two: My computer knows when I am in hurry and decides to be completely slow moving. Three: A complete attack from the enemy of my soul (this happens often when I am writing.)
Four: I am extremely impatient!

I am working on all of these.

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Congratulations on being SO close to finishing!! Praise the Lord! (((hugs)))

Alleluiabelle said...

Love you dear friend. So happy that you are almost finished and paper-free...and what a wonderful time to celebrate!

So good to see you back here.

Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

eyes wide open said...

I was viewing your song selection and saw that you had some Misty Edwards. I am a big fan of the kind of worship that she creates. I am also a big fan of the field that she grew from- the International House of Prayer in Kansas City.