Wierd!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted. I am three days away from being completely finished! The amazing thing is it is right before Good Friday. I will be moving into April paper free! The last three month's were very interesting, and full.

I have a question to those among us who know blogger well. It seems like the pictures I have downloaded onto blogger have disappeared or are not able to be seen.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I can not wait to start writing for fun!

Love Robin

P.S. I am going to leave this post, but now my pictures are showing up.

Okay, here are my conclusions:

One: The pop-up blocker on my computer was not letting the pictures load.
Two: My computer knows when I am in hurry and decides to be completely slow moving. Three: A complete attack from the enemy of my soul (this happens often when I am writing.)
Four: I am extremely impatient!

I am working on all of these.

Comments

JoAnn said…
Congratulations on being SO close to finishing!! Praise the Lord! (((hugs)))
Alleluiabelle said…
Love you dear friend. So happy that you are almost finished and paper-free...and what a wonderful time to celebrate!

So good to see you back here.

Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
eyes wide open said…
I was viewing your song selection and saw that you had some Misty Edwards. I am a big fan of the kind of worship that she creates. I am also a big fan of the field that she grew from- the International House of Prayer in Kansas City.

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

The six "I will" statements from Psalm 118