Psalm 43:3 - Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me...
Dreamer
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
A simple photo, a few online tools, a bit of creativity, and I made my own poster. How cool is that! The quote is completely mine. "Yeah for me." However, my butterflies are not moving, I will need to work on making them bling.
Warren, thanks for coming on over! I am still writing but my mind needs to write what is touching my heart.
Cindy yesterday I realized that all around us light we can not even see is being poured out upon the earth, creating beauty and we are so unaware. Your poetry is amazing.
Last week, after I posted the “I will” statements from Psalm 118, an online friend (Yvette) suggested that each of the statements would make interesting devotionals. For Spiritual Sunday this week and the next several weeks, I will post a few thoughts on each of the “I will” proclamations from this Psalm. Psalm 118 is an interesting Psalm to mediate upon. As you read through it is apparent that an individual worshiper is coming before God in prayer representing the people of Israel. All of Israel had experienced God’s goodness and magnificent display’s of His unconditional love that was constantly sustaining them. Originally the worship leader would have been a king or priest, but today anyone can come before God reciting His acts of goodness and mercy before God’s people. God desires that we bless him with our heart felt responses of gratitude through our prayers. The Psalmist knew that no matter what they were facing in life God was always with them. Today, God through his Holy ...
Over the last month life has not been easy in my home, I have alluded to this numerous times in earlier posts. My youngest daughter, 21, is bi-polar and has made choices in her life that have caused chaos to enter our family. It is amazing how our decisions not only affect us personally they affect those around us, if only we could realize the impact while we are making daily choices. I have noticed recently several of my blogger friends have written about how the negative words of our mouth and heart have a huge impact on our life. My daughter’s self-talk can be such a downer, for herself and our family. In the book of Psalm and Proverbs the words of our mouth and the meditations of our hearts are a central theme. God knows how he wired us! What I have experienced is how the negative talk has affected every aspect of my own life. What I am learning to do is rise above the chaos and negativity by journaling about everything, getting it out of my heart, mind, and soul onto paper. ...
“They swarmed around me like bees, but they died out as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the LORD I cut them off.” Psalm 118:12 Today in our world daily life seems to be on overdrive. I am sure almost everyone who reads this post will totally agree and understand. When I decided to take up Cliff’s invitation to add a short devotional to Spiritual Sundays, I did not consider it would cause me to enter into another spiritual warfare with a swarm of bees. I seem to enter this place often! I know, I am still learning how to say, "No." Life a few days ago was full, but manageable. However, today numerous pulls of busyness came at me like a swarm of nettlesome bees. What I need to remember is to remain in Christ when the bees of spiritual warfare surround me. Spending time in God’s word and prayer is a daily commitment I must keep for health and peace. By being constant in my spiritual life and focused on Christ, I am able to still and silence the daily demands that bring ...
Comments
I'll be back, and welcome back.
wb
Cindy yesterday I realized that all around us light we can not even see is being poured out upon the earth, creating beauty and we are so unaware. Your poetry is amazing.
Sojourner my friend, the bling is there...
Love to you all..robin