Amazing Blog

Tonight I visited an amazing blog, it is very simple, it is a commentary, and it is full of God's word from Genesis.

Genesis 1:6 - When The Skies Were Created

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

Through the power of God's word and wisdom, the skies were spread out to divide the waters from the waters. (Job 37:18; Psalm 33:6; 136:5; Jeremiah 10:12).

The You Tube clip is amazing on how the Sky is yet another body of fluid. I am in awe! Check out it onProvident 360

I have always wondered what divide the waters from the waters meant...Amazing!

I believe God is going to use Provident 360 to touch many around the world. I felt a call to pray for the nations while visiting.

Another site to check out for the prayer warriors among us: Way of a Pilgrim

Comments

LisaShaw said…
I'll visit the links.

God bless you Robin.

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

The six "I will" statements from Psalm 118