Writing a Book Review

My book arrived from Thomas Nelson Publishers! Title: This Is Your Brain On Joy: How The New Science Of Happiness Can Help You Feel Good And Be Happy, by Dr. Earl Henslin. I have flipped through and it looks like a book I will really enjoy reading.

Not a good time for the book to arrive, but that is usually how things go in my world. I have a paper due on Friday, the topic and reading are rather dry. I pray God will shine a light through the dullness. The front page of my new book brings joy with all of the wonderful colours and flowers.

Here is the topic if anyone is interested: The Third Quest. Text: Jesus and the Victory of God by N.T. Wright.

Embrace the Journey, even if it is dull, is my mantra!

Warning: My post on my blog might be light for the next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

The six "I will" statements from Psalm 118