Tuesday, August 19, 2008
What a great week for weather here on the Prairies, almost the end of August and summer has arrived. Go figure!
A thought from my devotional time today:
They are blessed who keep God's commandments.
Teach me Father to love You, praise You, and to pray to You.
I have the love and the praying going rather smoothly but am out of balance in the praise area. My desire is to cultivate a grateful heart. A few blessings I am grateful for today:
1. Growing older with Murray.
2. Being able to work with seniors.
3. Watching people interact with each other showing love and understanding.
4. Cooking a goofing meal after a long day!
5. On a journey that has no directions.
6. Meeting with many new people and investing into their life's.
7. Having my own vehicle so I can help out my children.
8. Being able to love God with all of my heart, mind, soul, and strength.
9. Laughing off my many mistakes.
10.Being completely spent for the day!