God is breaking my heart!




Going through my pictures from seniors camp brought great joy to my heart. I love this picture! The sun is reflecting off my friend in amazing ways...

Loving all the senior's God has brought my way has been such a gift. I am tried but it is a good tried. They are all so special...and have such rich life's.

It feels good to be finished my major paper for this season, however I have many other papers and books to read before summer is over!

Sitting at the river yesterday surely was a gift from God!

Having tea with my older sisters in Christ today filled me up completely.

Thank you Father God for all the graces you give us daily. Your blessings come in many shapes and sizes and if we are willing to take the challenge to love well you keep leading...Jesus I love you. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

Control