Prayer Walk--Praying Among the Stones

What a great weekend at the Women in Focus retreat at Arlington Beach. As promised I will post the stones from our prayer path. I would like to share a few of my experiences, but it will need to wait until I have a good night sleep. It was wonderful to meet new women.

A Stone of…
Cultural Traditions

God’s Solution...
Walk the Narrow Road

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. (Matthew 7:13-14)

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)
Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.(Psalm 84:5)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

Control