A Closing Ramble

My head is completely full of words
after new triumphs accomplished in
spinning academic books around

what has been the outcome
of silence filled days in isolation

closeness to God or distance

at this point neither seem to be
a final conclusion, all I can muster
is to pound keys on my keyboard

releasing weeks of anxious emotions
soothe by returning to silence. Again,

in stillness hidden words appear
filled with celebration the end is here
followed by creative beginnings
to embrace again in silent isolation.



I found a poem in the midst of all the information
and words that are crammed in my mind! I finally
have a weekend with no pressures...I am going to rest.

Comments

MD Brauer, MD said…
its nice to see your poetry spirit break free

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

Control