One more, but the trees are in the way!


My heart was full of sadness, concerning the state of the forest in B.C. The mountain pine beetle has done a good job of killing many trees. I would love to write a poem reflecting how it affected me as we drove through hundreds of miles of dead forest. One thing for sure is it is a sign of the spiritual state of the times. The trees are showing the result; the tree to the left is revealing the start of the decay.
Over the next six weeks writing on the blog will be very quiet and slow. I have been procrastinating to long concerning my papers (one is due July 31, and the other August 31)--they need to take priority and I desire to embrace the learning process. Summer has been very healing to my soul this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

The six "I will" statements from Psalm 118