Robin's Musings

Over the last few months’ I have become aware of how blessed I really am. Following are a few of my musings concerning gifts of blessing in my life for June 20, 2007.

I have a husband who loves me, and four children who are teaching me how to really love, while living in this world.

All of the dark areas of life where there are no easy answers have become places where my character is being shaped and formed.

Sitting with Murray on our deck at night, sharing events from of our day.

I have a son who is graduating, another son who is getting married, a daughter who is moving closer to home and another daughter who is learning how be an over-comer.

Waking up with a song on my heart and in my mind that takes me to a place of praising God for who He is and what He has given to my family.

My office, where wonderful things take form and come alive; I love the south window that allows the sun to kiss my soul.

Homemade chicken noodle soup that brings comfort to the body.

Watching my 18 year old son still enjoying being a child by having a water fight with his friends.

Making lunch for my working men.

Having an imagination to create wonderful things.

Being able to learn new things in a variety of different ways.

Being able to have time to let my body heal and to enjoy the flowers on my deck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

Control