Threaded with Grace

A meandering thought from robin...

One thing I would really like to do in life is quilt.

I had an interesting thought today, with all of the reading on learning how to move forward with wounds that come in life I have actually been learning to quilt.

Let me explain through a prayer I wrote earlier:

Thank you God for your grace that takes my pain and sorrow and mixes it with Your love. Then threads the wounded pieces of my heart together with grace creating within my heart a beautiful quilt of many shades. This quilt, that has covered my heart reminds me of Joseph's coat of many colors. Interesting. With all of the sorrow and pain I have experienced God has given me a heart of many colors.

I am learning to guilt the pieces of my wounded heart back together through God's grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

Control