Turning Green


The world outside is turning new shades of green bringing sounds of birds chirpping, geese honking over head, and a bright sunshine morning - oh, how my soul has longed for these spring days!

Earlier today I was reading through a list of names and attributes of God -- what a powerful way to wake up having your mind focused on who God is and not on worries of the day.

First on the list: God is Good!
(1Chronciles 16:34)

Reading through David's Psalm of Thanksgiving had my heart singing along with him...

Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name, make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgements he pronounced.

God is Good!

I need to meditate upon this attribute of my God today, as I enjoy the gift of this new spring day.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever."(1 Chron. 16:34)

To God be the Glory--(Refrain) Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, Let the whole earth hear His voice! Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, Let the people rejoice! O come to the Father thru Jesus the Son, and give Him the glory--great things he has done!

My husband is already tried of the birds waking us up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

The six "I will" statements from Psalm 118