Earth Day

My Msn Sympatico home page opens each morning with an eye catching snappy thought - most days I sigh with a, "yeah right!" However, today's title had me curious...

Taking the job at the care home I have the responsibly of writing the monthly newsletter. In searching the web for fillers I found there are appointed days each month of the year to celebrate a variety of different topics, well, April has an interesting one.

April 22 is "Happy Earth Day." Check out the different web links you might get curious too! I like the picture of the newly sprouted green plant - Spring, "YES!"

I am expecting/hoping to have the seniors planting their flower gardens very soon. It is good to be able to take them out for some healthy fresh air, sunshine, and exercise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

The six "I will" statements from Psalm 118