PrayerWalk Journal

Over the last few days, "pray for Israel" has been going through my mind. Yesterday, during prayer time a women prayed a beautiful prayer for Israel. Tonight, I was a lost on how to pray and asked God to show me. I thought, well let's see if there are some prayer starts on praying for Israel on the internet. I found this great site full of wonderful stuff it is worth checking out. This site has a flash presentation of Psalm 83. A must watch, I went right into intercession for Israel. I will continue to pray Psalm 83, as a prayer start.

"Let them know that You, whose name is the Lord--that You alone are the Most High over all the earth."

Prayer walking along the river tonight was refreshing. Sun shining through white clouds to the west, and black ominous clouds to the east. It was a delight to let some warmth from the sun touch my face. Two weeks of cloud cover is enough! Oh, it could be worse, I need to thank God even for the rain. As I was driving home a beautiful rainbow was spread across the dark sky, reminding me of God's covenant.

I love to walk along the river bank near the correction institution, tonight I was worshipping and thanking God for my city, and asking Him to pour out His Spirit upon everyone. "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young me will see visions" (Joel 2:28).

The South Saskatchewan was running swiftly from the flood waters in Alberta. I asked God to send His Spirit to flow swifty over all who live here, just as the river is running swiftly through Saskatoon. Then a thought came to pray for the prison...another dead end in my praying. "Holy Spirit show me how to pray", then I felt a heavy oppression around that facility, I asked God to open all hearts to full repentance and turn all to Him.

The smell of fresh rain is flowing though my window as I type. I am thankful for all that God has given to me this day. I bless Him with all of my heart.

I thought of taking my camera tonight, wish I would have the river was magnicifant.

Check out Canada in Prayer for another prayer start for Israel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

The six "I will" statements from Psalm 118