Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Be Back on Sunday

Tomorrow morning my father-in-law and I fly to Vancouver. He has no short term memory, and is hard of hearing, but even with the disabilities, all will go well. He is visiting his daughter, and I will be visiting my sister. PrayerWalking over the next four days, will be done on the coast of B.C. Until Sunday, have a wonderful week. Please pray for safe travel.

Laters...

P.S I usually take a whole bag of books when I travel. Well, not this time. All books, except my bible, journal, and one devotional, are staying home! Life needs to be simple with no nagging to do's, visiting with family is priority.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christian Wisdom

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.