Adventure??

Over on porcupine's predicament I wrote yesterday of how it was nice to have a break, but knowing my life it would not last for long. Life does throw us circumstances in which we need to make the choice of what colour we will choose. Today, my sister phoned to tell me she had a lump removed from behind her ear and it was cancerous. She was so sweet and optimistic. She was choosing joy. I have not found out what kind of lymphoma she has, if it is hodgkin's or non-hodgkin's, here is were the adventure starts. She will be going for many more test as her doctor informed her, she will be a full time patient for awhile. My sister does not know Christ. I ask prayer for her whole healing and that she will come to know Jesus. I am not sure how to feel about all of this, but one thing I do know, is that God knows all. I am thankful to have had a three day visit with her and to share some sister love.

Please pray for my sister Tammy and her family as she begins the healing process.

Now I am crying, thank goodness God holds our tears.

Birth mom to little man David is not happy about were her son is living and how he is being cared for. Please pray for this young women in her little baby who needs a mothers love. My heart breaks for this baby. During my prayer walks this topic has been coming up daily as I interceed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

The six "I will" statements from Psalm 118