Prayer

Time this week seems to have gone by way to fast, with Sasha having baby David, to adopted family taking him home, birth dad still wanting baby, to painting my husbands new office, and now packing to camp out at the hospital once again, I am tried just reviewing my list.

Praise You Lord for hearing our prayers, for being with Sasha every step of the way. Thank you that you are with Tamara surrounding her and guiding the surgeon's hands. Praise You Father for all that you have done for us through the blood of Christ, and thank you for strength to carry on. Amen.

My daughter is having reconstructive knee surgery tomorrow, we have waited almost a year for this operation. Last year she dislocated her knee, (this really is a painful thing to do), every day brings much pain for my young teen. Please pray for my daughter and our family as we go through another few days up at the hospital. My daughter is nervous, but she knows it could bring healing. I am tried, it is late, and 5:00 a.m. will come fast. Thank you for your prayers.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases. Psalm 103:2,3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

Control