Gracious

Graciousness was the attribute of God, I was meditating upon today. Here is websters definition of gracious: having or showing kindness, courtesy, charm, etc 2. compassionate 3. polite to supposed inferiors 4. marked by luxury, ease, etc.

"Polite to supposed inferiors," is a curious thought, and one our God is good at. Thank goodness for His compassion and mercies that are new each day.

All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God. 2 Corinthians 4:15

For the Lord God is with you when you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you. 2 Chrionicles 15:2

Father, that you that you are kind, and compassionate to all who seek you. At times I am so ignorant to how gracious and kind you are to me. I do not appreciate all that you have done or given forgive my selfishness and for not realizing your kindness, love, and mercy. In Jesus name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Wide Your Heart

Thoughts from Philippians 1:3-11

The six "I will" statements from Psalm 118